Do you use cling films and aluminum foils often to store and carry food items? Switch over to our handmade, washable, reusable beeswax wraps.
These pretty wraps made from organic cotton and natural beeswax, are the perfect natural substitute to single-use cling wraps and aluminum foils.
Plastics and foils are known to slowly leach harmful chemicals into the food they enclose. Beeswax, on the other hand, has antibacterial and antifungal properties – so not only do these wraps not harm your food, but they actually protect it from contamination.
HOW TO USE
These wraps are ideal to store any food in the fridge including cheese, half-eaten fruit, green vegetables or as bowl covers. The wraps can also be used to wrap rotis and sandwiches in the lunch box.
Just fold it closely over the desired item, and the wrap seals itself around with the heat of your hand.
1. If you find the wrap a bit sticky for your liking, refrigerate it before use.
2. Keep away from steaming hot food, which would cause the beeswax layer to melt.
3. Wash with cold water using a mild detergent when required. Avoid scrubbing the wrap too vigorously to retain the beeswax layer.
4. The wraps last up to a 100 gentle washes.
Eco-friendly pencils which are 100% wood and polymer-free, just made out the recycled paper. An approach to saving trees and avoid unnecessary deforestation and a better way of recycling the paper.
- Material: paper, color: multi-colored exterior, grey lead
- Special feature: each pencil has seeds at its end and when you cannot use the pencil anymore, the stub can be planted sideways in soil with the capsule end facing downwards. Shower some sunshine and water and in a few days you will see a plant sprouting from the seeds
- Items included: 8 eco-friendly seed pencils made from recycled paper
- Disclaimer: handmade products will have some variation from piece to piece
IKTARA coconut fiber scrubs are made from 100% natural coconut fiber bound together by a natural latex binder. The fibers are also stitched securely to hold together firmly and last longer.
These scrub pads are soft and can be safely used on all surfaces including glass and non-stick cookware without worrying about scratch marks.
Synthetic scrub pads can leave stray fibers and microfibers (Invisible to the eye) on utensils which cause slow toxicity on ingestion. Coconut fiber scrub pads are 100% natural and safe even if ingested.
The shape and size of the scrub pads is designed for maximum comfort and flexibility during usage.
BE THE CHANGE
These scrub pads are 100% biodegradable thus saving the environment from trash generated by synthetic scrub pads discarded every month. With this easy home switch, you would save synthetic trash from more than 2000 synthetic scrubs typically used by a household over a lifetime. These synthetic scrubs release fibers and microfibers into the water and soil where they rest for hundreds of years, and from there enter into our food system.